RedWax

Follow me from behind the lense & see how I view the world!
Please email me at redwaxphotography@gmail.com if you have any questions!
Happy Snapping!

Sunday 29 April 2012

....Last Dinosaurs

Over the last couple of weeks my gig list has been expanding with a few shows lined up to keep Tam & I entertained.  In April we were lucky enough to go & see the Last Dinosaurs....(if you are unsure on who they are google them ASAP!)  They played at a cute little club called Jive which is just next to my school in the city.  The venue probably only hold about 100 people or so & has a cute retro feel with up stairs seating so everyone gets to view the show.




I'm always keeping my ears open for new musical talent so if there is anyone that you are currently listening too & feel that you need to spread the love let me know.

Hope you have a fab week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment