RedWax

Follow me from behind the lense & see how I view the world!
Please email me at redwaxphotography@gmail.com if you have any questions!
Happy Snapping!

Sunday 29 April 2012

....Sunday's

Finally!!!....My Sunday project has come to an end.  I guess you could say that I am a little sad that it is over & I'm now craving a new project.  If anyone has any ideas let me know!


I'm still debating if I will leave the cloud empty or fill it in?!?!  At this stage I'm happy with it being left empty as it seems to create a little bit of space & a focal point.




Tam has just sanded her old guitar back & now I have the chance to cover it what ever way I see fit.  I'm unsure on how to approach this project & I'm considering doing the same idea that I have done with the Sunday project.

Stay posted for guitar updates! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment